AG-TECH can represent the Client in Japan as a fully operating
subsidiary organization. AG-TECH is staffed to provide critical
software localization, product test in Japanese environments,
pre and post-sales technical support, sales, marketing, and
AG-TECH also provides a set of services including traditional
distribution and channel development, product localization,
sales, marketing, and business development for Clients. Whatever
the need, AG-TECH would like the opportunity to help Clients
realize the benefits of effective entry into the Japanese market.
Different services that AG-TECH has provided for Clients with
and without pre-existing business in Japan include but are not
- Analysis of a product's market opportunity and technical viability
- Creation of introductory sales and marketing materials
- Identification of sales strategy and strongest channels
- Development of contact information and introductions with key people at selected companies and/or partners
Business/Product Planning Service
- Follow-up from initial research meetings and customer contacts.
- Conduct comprehensive competitive analysis.
- Complete business plan for sales activity including channel approach (direct and/or indirect) and contract completion where appropriate (OEM, Distribution, VARs, End-User Agreements.)
- Complete business plan for marketing activity (Seminar, Press Releases/Tour, Demo-Tour, Technical Papers, Exhibition, etc.)
- Complete product internationalization/localization plan (Products, Programs, Manuals, Brochures, Prices, Support, etc.)
- Complete revenue and expense projections including operational costs.
Business Implementation Service
- Legal Representation in Japan
- General Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Front Line Sales and Technical Support
- Operational Facilities and Administration Other Services
- Senior Management Recruiting and Training
- Representative Director Facilitation
- Operational Supervision